This document describes the installation procedure of UliCMS 9.
Your Server needs to met the following conditions:
- Apache Webserver (Other http servers may work but are not officially supported)
- mod_rewrite enabled
- MySQL 5 or newer or MariaDB
- PHP 5.3 or newer (PHP 7 is also supported)
- Download an UliCMS installation package and unzip it.
- Upload the content of the "ulicms" Folder onto your webserver.
Installation in a subfolder works but its recommend, to upload it to the main folder of your domain.
- If you have uploaded UliCMS in the root folder of your domain open http://yourdomain.com/installer in your browser.
If you have uploaded UliCMS in a subfolder open http://yourdomain.de/path/to/ulicms/installer in your browser.
Please note, this URLs contains placeholders. You don't just copy the urls. You have to adjust it to your website.
- Select your language and follow the instructions of the installation script.
- After finishing the installation delete the "installer" folder from your server.