A new beta version of the search module is available now.
It contains the following improvements:
- Search results are now sorted descending by relevance -> Best matching search results will be shown at first
- Optional "Boolean Mode" -> What is this?
- Usage of <label> Tags for Radio Buttons
- Usage of language files
- In default settings of MySQL a word must have at least 4 chars. Words with a lesser amount of chars will not be found. Homever, you can change this only, if you have access to the my.ini configuration file.
- A database table must have at least 4 datasets, either it will not find any search result.
Your Feedback about this beta stage search extension is welcome.